To learn how you can help to keep your flowers looking beautiful and fresh for as long as possible
plus a few handy tips, click PLAY to watch our little clip..
To help keep your flowers looking perfectly beautiful and fresh for as long as possible;
- Keep flowers in a cool spot away from direct sunlight, heaters and droughts.
- Keep cut flowers away from fruit. Fruit releases a gas that causes flowers to age faster.
- For cut flower bouquets; remove paper wrapping from bouquets as it is purely decorative and protection for the blooms whilst in transit. We recommend leaving the binding that holds the bouquet together intact to retain the design. Trim approx. 2cm off stems on a diagonal with a sharp knife or secateurs and place in clean water. Remove all leaves that will be underwater.
- For vase or boxed arrangements; Top up with fresh water daily.
- As lilies begin to bloom we suggest removing the pollen from within to prevent the staining of clothing, furniture and rugs.
- Remove any dead flower heads or leaves, this will help to prolong the life of the remaining flowers and promote other buds opening.
- You may also add a few drops of bleach to the vase water to keep the water clean as it kills bacteria preventing contaminated water.
- If you feel there is an issue with any blooms, please do feel free to give us a call to discuss possible care techniques within 48 hours of receiving them.
Please note it is your responsibility to provide the correct address and contact number at the time of ordering. We will not be held responsible for flowers not received due to incorrect details given to us.
Order Cancellation/ Changes
Please contact our shop on (07) 3399-9659 if you need to change any details regarding your order asap. Unfortunately we are unable to cancel orders that have already been prepared or have left for delivery.
Due to seasonal availability and fresh produce supply - If your selected flowers are unavailable or out-of-season we will substitute for the closest possible match to keep the overall look of the flower arrangement within the same style you have chosen. Images found on this site are used as guides only and may not be exactly the same as the final product.
Credit Card Security
For your security Perfect Petals uses PayPal to handle all online transactions. Perfect Petals does not see or store your credit card details at any time when purchasing online. Your Credit Card details are handled by PayPal's secure servers and are never viewed by Perfect Petals. PayPal are world leaders in online security and have over 150 millions accounts worldwide. For more information on PayPal, please visit their website.
Alcohol In Australia
It is illegal for alcohol to be purchased by or delivered to any person under the age of 18. The sender of the item is responsible for ensuring that their order complies with the law in this regard and absolves Perfect Petals of any responsibility in this regard. Alcohol will only be sold as an accompaniment to another item, such as fresh flowers and will never be sold on it's own in compliance with liquor licensing laws.